Deana and Brian on the train

Brian and I went to New Mexico last weekend to go to Dale and Deana's wedding. It was so much fun and we are so lucky that my mom and Oma "volunteered" to babysit Andrew. Brian and I weren't quite ready to travel with the little man yet but we really wanted to go to the wedding so mom and Oma stepped up to the task. Brian and I got home late last night and I'm not sure who is more tired today...Andrew or my mom and Oma. They said he did really good and just laughed and talked all weekend long.
Dale and Deana's wedding was amazing. On Saturday night they took everyone on a train ride out to the country and then we had a great dinner. On Sunday we drove up into the Santa Fe mountains for the wedding ceremony. The party ended up going so late that we had a BBQ after the reception was over! It was one of the best after parties I've been to in awhile. (OK, I have no clue when the last time was that I went to an after-party but that doesn't count!).



2 comments:
You look wonderful in that picture with just you and Brian. Just beautiful. Miss you lots... glad you two had a great time.
Love
Karla
Post a Comment