Day 1 at Andrew's daycare was a success. I dropped him off at 10:00 and stayed until around 10:30. At that point Gina (his daycare lady) was looking at me like "get out of here, we'll be fine." I ran some errands, got lunch and came home to do chores. The whole time I was at home it felt like Andrew was taking a nap and would wake up at any time. At 2:00 I decided it was silly for me to sit at home alone so i went back and got my little man. He was smiling and laughing all afternoon when we got home so clearly he wasn't completely traumatized.
Tomorrow my plan is to pretend I'm going to work. I'm going to get up early in the morning, get Andrew and myself ready and try to be out of the door by 7:15am! Should we take bets to see what time I really end up leaving...
5 comments:
Glad it went well!
I think you'll pull off getting out of the house by 7:15.
Andrew is such a good baby... he'll do great tomorrow.
Love
Karla
I'm glad it went well! I'm sure you'll have no problem getting out on time today:)
I have bets on 7:45 am.
I'm glad it went well.
Post a Comment