Friday, September 19, 2008

It's bed time

Exactly when did I become the type of person who goes to bed at 8:42pm and is excited about it! Andrew is down for the night, Brian is out with a friend and as soon as I finish this blog, I'm putting Bella in her home, brushing my teeth, getting into bed and reading my book. My goal is to be sound asleep by 10:00. There used to be a time when I would just be getting into the shower and getting ready to go out to a party but not anymore. Oh how the years have changed.

2 comments:

kkp1220 said...

LOL!!! I totally feel you;-) And worse of all, it looks like you are blogging on a Saturday night. There are no days off for us mom's. Get your beauty sleep

Kelsey

Bill and Paige said...

Sounds like my kind of night...in bed by 9pm:)