I just watched the new 90210. I'm not sure I'm a fan of the new show.
- Since when does the Peach Pit serve cappuccino's and have couches to sit on. The Peach Pit is greasy diner, not a posh/tendy coffee house. It's just not right.
- Did anyone else catch that the newscaster's last name was Zuckerman-Vasquez? Is she Andrea's daughter?
- Why did Naomi's mom bring wine with a screw top to Harry's house? You live in 90210, can't you afford wine with a cork?
- Who would bring Brenda back on the show? Didn't you read Tori Spellings book? Brenda was a pain in the butt and didn't get along with anyone.
- Seriously, do people really live like this!
6 comments:
Brian didn't want to watch it last night so I didn't get to see it. I wanted to see it, I caught a couple of glimpses. One of the guys on there I recognized from Melrose Place. I was way more hooked on trying to see the oncore presentation of Raising the bar on TNT. That was good. It has Zac from saved by the bell.
Karla
1. Yes, people really do live like that.
2. I did notice the name and I think she might be andrea's daughter...they have to leave us wanting more!! Wasn't the guy she married Vasquez?
3. How did you notice the corkscrew?
4. No, I haven't read Tori's book yet. I'm too busy ready the Twilight Saga (which by the way I sent you today:)) That's next on my list.
** I kind of like it! You need to give it a second chance. This was the show that got us through high school and college. It might get us throught the 1st few years of parenting:) **
I enjoyed the show for multiple reasons in which I will list for you.
~yes, that was Andrea's daughter...didn't you catch the "wow, she looks like she's 30" statement. That is what everyone thought of Andrea. Hannah was her daughter. Andrea married Jessie Vasquez.
~I think baby Sammy (Kelly's son) is Brandon's if you caught that Kelly was speaking to the dad on the phone before Sammy walked in the room, and then when Brenda mentioned that Brandon said
"you're beautiful" to Kelly, she said, he said that to me the other night. Even though the series finale left Kelly and Dylan together.
~Brenda looks 50 years old
~People love Brenda (I hated her) but she was 90210. Entertainment weekly said Brenda said that stuff in Tori's book was false. Who to believe?
~The Pit has to be more modern than the greasy spoon. It's 2008 not 1990.
~I can't wait till next week. I'm hooked, but more for Kelly and Brenda being on it.
I got bored & taped it so I will have to watch for the similarities. I think not having a child in high school I just couldn't relate anymore. I am not sure but I will give it one more show before I write it off. I have always liked Brenda, I don't pay attention to the tabloids.
Love, Gma
I watched it but my DVR recorded it all weird so we missed half of it, my friends came over to watch it and we were more interested in talking over the show, lol. I wasn't feeling it, but I'm going to try it again to see how the next episode is.
I wasnt quite as observant, but all are valid points. I'm sure I will stay watching;-)
Post a Comment