Bella told me that she has been feeling like the unwanted step-child lately so today is Spoil Bella Day. I dropped off Andrew at daycare this morning (got out out the house at 7:15!) and then came back to spoil the puppy. She was just so excited to be in the house she could hardly contain herself! We played for a little and now we are off to the doggie day spa where she will get to play with other dogs and get a much needed bath. Don't worry Bella, mommy still loves you.
Bella and I having a little fun this morning!
2 comments:
Congrats on getting out of the house at 7:15! Bella is so cute, it's good she got her day. I think her and Skunk would get along well, they're about the same size.
Love,
Karla
She's such a cutie! I'd love to give my animals a day all to themselves... maybe I should have a little chat with Dylan's Grandparents... LOL
Post a Comment