Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wish us luck!

Today is Andrew's first day at daycare. I'm not going to drop him off until around 10:00 today so I still have 1 1/2 hours of him all to myself. I have all of his stuff packed up and ready to go, I'm just waiting for him to wake up for the morning. Once he is up, I'll get him dressed, we'll go on our morning walk and then off to daycare we go.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's going to daycare already? I can't wait to hear how it went...

Karla

Bill and Paige said...

Good luck! Call me after you drop him off and we can cry together! I'm thinking about you. Remember, it's easier for him than it is for you:)

mommyreview.com said...

Hugs, I'm sure this is a very very hard day (more for you). I couldn't do it, I called work and said I'm not coming back. HUGS HUGS HUGS

The Stiles Family said...

I hope it went well. I imagine it was difficult for both of you. It seems once you are gone they are as happy as clams. We put more guilt on ourselves than they do:)Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I hope it went well.