Andrew
8 Months Old
8 Months Old
Dear Andrew,
Here are the top eight About why you are go great!
Number One:
You wake up every morning smiling and laughing. When I come in to get you, you are normally just playing in your crib and you get the biggest smile and start laughing
when you see daddy or I.
when you see daddy or I.

Number Two:
You're attempt at crawling is just priceless! You have a combo army crawl/dolphin kick thing going on.
You are so great at entertaining yourself. This comes in very handy when I'm trying to do laundry, cook dinner or post on our blog!!
You are so curious about everything around you and must know exactly what is going on.
You found the fish tank this month and you try to grab the fishies as they swim my. It is one of the funniest things I have seen. You think it is pretty funny too.
You are the world's best eater, unless I try to feed you peas which you HATE! You are so good you can feed yourself crackers all by yourself.

Number 7:
You started saying DaDa this month. You have no clue what it means but daddy answers you each time hoping that soon you will figure it out. In fact, you talk and sing non-stop now!
Number 8:
The little boy in the mirror is your best friend. Every time you see yourself in the mirror or your reflection in the glass, you want to stop and check him out!
Number 8:
The little boy in the mirror is your best friend. Every time you see yourself in the mirror or your reflection in the glass, you want to stop and check him out!
Happy 8 months little man. I can't wait to see the exciting things you start doing this month!!
Love,
Mommy
Love,
Mommy





3 comments:
Thanks for my update on how much longer I have to go:)
I can't believe he's 8 months old. He's getting so big:)
He's way too cute, and time goes by way too fast! Andrew's certainly lucky to have you for a mommy!! :)
I love the new pictures! Heck I love all the pictures... I can't wait to see him in person.
Love,
Karla
Post a Comment