The best part about being laid off is all of the free time I now have. I actually don't know how I ever had time to go to work because we have had a very busy schedule this week already. On Monday my mom and I went down to visit Oma. When I was on maternity leave, Andrew and I got to see Oma every week. We've been missing our weekly visits with Oma so it was great that we could go down and see her. The rest of the week has been spent playing and running errands.
Andrew and Oma playing

Crawling through the tables at Oma's

Bella, come play with me!

Let's play!!

2 comments:
Oma looks great! And her house looks like a lot of fun for kids! I'll have to bring my litte one there with Andrew and have them run around and play "what's not baby proofed!"
I think all of us have climbed through Oma's tables. :) Andrew looked like he was having a great time. When he gets older we'll have to show him the time machine.
Love,
Karla
Post a Comment