Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mmmm, food!

I've been talk about making Andrew's baby food for awhile now and decided I should probably get to it. So, after 2 hours for steaming, mashing, pureeing, scooping and freezing Andrew has food! His menu selections for the next couple of weeks will be apple, pear, mango, avocado and sweet potato. These are his favorite foods so far so I thought we should start with something he likes and then move on to more adventurous foods later. I wasn't about to spend 2 hours making something he won't eat!

5 comments:

Ali C. said...

Did you turn into Martha Stewart all of a sudden? Teach me.

Anonymous said...

That is cool... I never had the courage to try that myself. Of course I've never been that good of a cook either. Kudos to you!!

Love,
Karla

The DeShazers said...

Very impressive. Hope he likes it better than the peas the other night!!

Katy said...

Oh, WOW!! You are good!! :)

Anonymous said...

That's fun. I've been talking with my mom about making food for my little guy. I won't have to do that for a while though. I guess I should work on his birth first :)