Thursday, January 8, 2009

Professional Pictures

Back in the end of November, we had professional pictures of our family taken. I hadn't posted them yet because we were giving some of them away for Christmas presents. Since I want to remember these pictures forever, I decided they needed to make it into my blog! Plus, I think they are really cute and that you would all enjoy them too.

Our Little Pilot

Andrew looks so serious here!

Our Family

Happy Naked Baby!

Doesn't he have the cutest little bum!!

The Wings

Mommy and Andrew

Daddy and Andrew

5 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Those pictures turned out really cute!

The DeShazers said...

I'm impressed. Who took the pictures for you, I might need their information!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! He has such a wonderfully expressive face.

Love,
Karla

mommyreview.com said...

awesome pics!

Anonymous said...

They are super cute. I love the one of him in the chair.