Monday, February 9, 2009

Date Night

Brian and I got a fantastic present the other day, out friends Jen and Zippy insisted that they come over and babysit while Brian and I went on a date. We were so excited and quickly took them up on their offer on Saturday. Brian and I went to Sante restaurant at the Fairmont in Sonoma. I had a gift certificate otherwise we would have never been able to splurg like that, even if I still had a job! The dinner was fantastic (5 star service is never bad!!) and it was so nice to have an adult night out. Thanks Jen and Zippy for giving us a date, we owe you one soon!!

Andrew watching Nemo while mommy got ready for her date

Leaving on our date!!

Instead of giving you mints with your check, they give you an entire box of sweets!!

2 comments:

Ali C. said...

I hope you had the best time! Can't wait to see you in March! Hopefully Jared will be here, but I think he kind of likes being in my tummy! Kiss that baby boy for me!

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet! I hope you two had a great time.

Karla