Friday, February 27, 2009

Haircut Time!

Andrew's hair was getting a little out of control so I decided to give him a haircut this week. I got Brian's bead/mustache trimmer and went to work! Andrew thought the whole process was funny (he would giggle any time the trimmers touched him!) and he actually sat pretty still. I'm quite impressed with the way it turned out!!

**Before**


**After**


4 comments:

Ali C. said...

That makes me teary eyed. That was the hair he was born with! Doesn't that make you sad? But the hair cut looks real good. Maybe that could be your next job...going to peoples homes and cutting their babies hair!

The DeShazers said...

I am so impressed! I am scared to use the trimmers on Zippy because I can never do a straight line in the back :) I think we found your next career....

Anonymous said...

WOW I'm impressed... I didn't do so well with Zack. I wasn't even brave enough to cut his hair when he was that young. You go Momma!
Karla

Bill and Paige said...

It looks so good! Great job!