Poor Bella in the background. Andrew has a ton of hair now!!
Where did he get all that hair? It appeared overnight!!!I'll be his valentine:) Did he get my present yet?
Yes, I'll be his Valentine! With a smile like that who could resist?Love, Gma
I am all yours, Andrew. Shh...don't tell Zippy!
I want to be his Valentine too! Don't forget Auntie Karla :) Such a happy & lucky man, all these women wanting to be his Valentine. Give him my love...Karla
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Poor Bella in the background. Andrew has a ton of hair now!!
Where did he get all that hair? It appeared overnight!!!
I'll be his valentine:) Did he get my present yet?
Yes, I'll be his Valentine! With a smile like that who could resist?
Love, Gma
I am all yours, Andrew. Shh...don't tell Zippy!
I want to be his Valentine too! Don't forget Auntie Karla :) Such a happy & lucky man, all these women wanting to be his Valentine. Give him my love...
Karla
Post a Comment