On our way to visit the Robers!

Our visit to the zoo was awesome. I wasn't sure what Andrew was going to think but he had a great time. He loved looking at all of the animals and got really excited when we were feeding the giraffes. At first he seemed a little scared and was making a hissing noise whenever a giraffe would come near us. Towards the end he seemed to be a little more comfortable and not as scared.
Andrew liked watching the gorilla's
Andrew liked watching the gorilla's

Andrew is hissing at the giraffe in this picture. He had never made this noise before and since I am a great mom, I kept bringing the giraffes over so we would make the noise again!
The kids sporting their shirts from the zoo
Our visit to the Easter Bunny was a success. Andrew absolutely LOVES the Easter Bunny. He started laughing and waving as soon as we saw him and was a complete ham the entire time we were there. Hayley enjoyed her visit to the Easter Bunny as well.
Our visit to the Air Force Academy. It started to snow while we were there so we drove around to see the different planes and jumped out long enough to take a picture! I asked if it was too early to enroll Andrew and they said I would have to wait a few more years...

I have been part of an online mother's group since I was 3 months pregnant. One of the mother's lives in Colorado Springs so we met up while I was there. It was great to see someone who I have been talking to every week for the last year and a half.
Holly and Silas with Andrew and I

I think Paige just wanted us to come so she would have someone to shovel off her car! 
Hayley and Andrew's engagement photo!!

Hayley and Andrew's engagement photo!!

When we were getting off of the plane in Oakland, I asked if Andrew cook peak into the cockpit of the airplane. The pilot said he could do even better, Andrew could sit in his seat! You can't see if very well in the picture but he even gave Andrew his pilot's cap to play with.

6 comments:
Holy Cow! When did you guys rest? You have way too much energy!
WOW... that was an adventure. No wonder it took so long to get it up here. I love all the pictures of Andrew and Hailey, they really do make a cute couple :)
What a wonderful vacation!
How fun! I love all of your pictures!!
I cannot believe you posted that pic of me with the kids! I look TERRIBLE!! We miss you already and cant wait for you to come back. We enjoyed having you.
That is so cool that andrew sat in the cockpit...makes our adventures seem less than par!
It looks like Hayley is having second thoughts about the engagement! With all the security issues it was special for Andrew to be allowed in the cockpit. He looks right at home.
Love, Gma
Looks like a fun trip. I love that he got to sit in the cockpit.
Post a Comment