Spring is here which means it is time to dust off the BBQ and start the parties! Today we went over to the Neil's house for our first BBQ of the season. We had a great time and the kids enjoyed playing with each other. We were still able to stay one step ahead of them today but I have a feeling they will quickly be running circles around all of us!
The Dad's and their kids!
*Tim with Lauren and Brian with Andrew*





This is what parents do when the kids are napping!

Being a baby is tiring!
3 comments:
What a beautiful day for a BBQ! Zack got a little shock when he got off the plane yesterday. It was snowing. Not enough to stick, but he was telling us how nice the weather is out in Cali.
I love the picture of Andrew exploring the grass. He's such a curious little guy!
why do babies find the tiniest corner to sleep in? he's got that whole crib!
I love the wagon with the cover. Very cute. It looks like you had a good time!
Post a Comment