Ever since Andrew was born, he has been fascinated by lights. When he was an infant, he would stare at them in amazement, when he learned how to point he would point out every light he saw. I guess it's only fitting then that his first real word is light! Yesterday Andrew started pointing to the light saying "ligh" (sounds more like lie). He hasn't mastered the "t" sound yet but that's ok! At first I thought I was just hearing things but he said it all night last night and all day today. My little man has reached another milestone!
Andrew can also point to buttons and logos. He hangs out with daddy each night and Brian normally is wearing a polo shirt with a logo. If you ask Andrew where the button and logo is, he'll point to each of them.
Perhaps we need to start on more important things like letters!
*I tried to get a video of Andrew saying light but he just wants to act silly for the camera. I'll keep trying though.
4 comments:
I do believe I heard his 1st word here in CO when he said "auntie paige"!!
I can't believe he's talking already:( Now he's never going to shut up:)
I do believe I heard his 1st word here in CO when he said "auntie paige"!!
I can't believe he's talking already:( Now he's never going to shut up:)
Now he is ready to propose to Hayley since he can speak now.
I can't wait to hear what his next word is!
Post a Comment