A weekend away wouldn't have been possible without my mom and Oma who watched Andrew this weekend. Thanks ladies, you're the best!
There were so many squirrels running everywhere. Every time I tried to take a picture, they would run away. I tried to explain to them that I was going to put them on my blog and they would be famous but none of them seemed to care!

When we were getting ready to leave Tahoe this morning, Brian couldn't find the car keys anywhere. He thought the he had put them in his jacket pocket but there were gone. Then he remembered that he had tucked his jacket in the strap of his backpack yesterday when we were walking around. He was sure that they had fallen out. We called security and up to the club house and no had had they keys. So, we decided that we better retrace our steps and see if they were laying on the ground somewhere. We walked up the trail to the clubhouse, over to the village and back down again. No keys. I decided that we should check the parking lot to see if he dropped them and someone had put them on the car. I walked up to the car and tried to open the driver door. It opened and the car started beeping.....the keys were in the ignition! The car was already ready to go back home!

2 comments:
We had a nice dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's on Friday and leftover lasagne on Saturday so I hardly cooked. I think he also says "kitty". When I had him over here he looked for Cecil saying something like "key" with a swish or hiss to it. He is definately easier to take care of at his own home. I gave up babyproofing the kitchen and just put up gates at the kitchen and stairs. We had a great time! I think I will go to bed early tonight.
Love, Gma
What a wonderful get-a-way! Thank God the keys were already in the car and the car was still there!
Post a Comment