Thursday, July 23, 2009

Andrew and Gemma - 1 year later

Erika and I met when we were in childbirth class and our babies were born just a few days apart. Erika actually gave birth to Gemma the day we left the hospital so she had my room after we left! We were able to get the babies together a few times last summer but then life just got too busy. We were able to get our schedules to match this week and took the opportunity to get our not so little babies together again. Andrew and Gemma had a great time playing and it's so crazy how much they have changed in the last year. Where did my little man go?!

Gemma and Andrew - July 2008

Gemma and Andrew - July 2009

3 comments:

Ali C. said...

That's so awesome to see! I love it. They are the best of friends!

Karla and Brian said...

They certainly have grown! They look so cute.

Bill and Paige said...

I can't wait to get H and A together to see what difference 4 months makes:)