We got Andrew a Splash Pool for his birthday and decided today was a great day to try it out when his playgroup friends were over. Basically, you hook the hose up to the edge of the pool and then it sprays water into the air. The inside of the pool fills up with water from the spray so the kids can splash. The water never gets over 3-4 inches high to the kids can play in it very easily. Our little fishy loved it!
Wow! This is cool!

Mom, I think we may have a leak...

Hey friends, isn't this so much fun!

It doubles as a water fountain too!
5 comments:
Fun! I want to get one now...your blog was a great advertisement.
love the last picture of the kids tongue's out trying to get the water:)
Andrew was probably thinking, "This is just like when Daddy was squirting the water from my bottle all over my face!"
That's adorable, looks like great fun for the kids.
Cool pool! I think Gma needs one for her house, too.
Love, Gma
Post a Comment