Monday, August 3, 2009

Bruiser!

Andrew had his first big fall on Sunday. He didn't get his hands down fast enough and got a little too close to the concrete. In true Andrew fashion, he only let it get him down for about 30 seconds. He was up and running around again in no time like nothing ever happened. We've nick-named him Bruiser!


6 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

I'll give him a kiss and make it feel better next week!

Ali C. said...

OMG That is HUGE!!!!! It will be a nice green and purple by next week. Yikes! Give him 8000 kisses for me.

The DeShazers said...

He looks like a tough guy-I wouldn't want to mess with him!

Rebecca said...

LMAO! That's a good one! Dylan always seems to be hurting himself... this is just the beginning Michelle! LOL

Kimi said...

Oh that IS a good one! I've always thought toddlers were made out of rubber-they bounce back quick!

Karla and Brian said...

Awe my poor little guy! I'll bet he doesn't even know he's got an owie. That does look like a pretty good shiner.