Many thanks to Bob and Sharon for hosting the Duste Family Reunion on Saturday. There were 37 Duste's that got together to eat good food and have a great time. We ate, drank, swam, played horseshoes and Bocce ball. My cousin came down from Idaho with her friend Kelsey and it was so great to see her. Andrew and Alex became quick friends and we can't wait until she can come down again to visit.
Mom and Andrew judging the horseshoe tournament.

Dad trying to teach Andrew how to play. I think he may have to wait a few years to have Andrew on his team!

Hanging out by the pool

Grandpa Duste and his two brothers, Leon and Ray. I guess it would be appropriate to just say Grandpa Duste times three!

Our Little Family

One more generation added

The Sonoma County Duste's

The entire gang!

Bocce Ball players

Alex, Andrew, myself and Kelsey. Notice how Alex and I have the same suit. (Well, hers is a sexy bikini and mine is a one piece but it is the same print!)
4 comments:
How fun. Love how your family gets together so often!
Looks like you had lots of fun! We miss you!!
Wow,Alex is looking all grown up!
so fun!! alex is so big...I remember when she was a little 6 yr old and we used to make her craft boxes:)
Post a Comment