Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Brain!

We went out tonight with the family to celebrate Brian's birthday and then we came back to the house to have cake and ice cream. Brian is now 35 (or-5,30 for some!). I nicely reminded him all day that I am still a young little wipper snapper in my 20's!! I am such a nice wife.

Andrew was excited to celebrate daddy's birthday

Gma wanted to teach Andrew how to do a somersault


Happy Birthday Daddy!

Mmm, cake!

Andrew thinks there should be a birthday every day!

Gma and Grandma Darlene hanging out with Andrew.

3 comments:

Ali C. said...

Happy Birthday, Brian! Yes, you and Scotty did marry some hot,young, wipper snappers, didn't you?

Bill and Paige said...

happy -5 30 bday brian!!

The DeShazers said...

I love that you called him Brain in the title :) Happy Birthday-it was great to see you today!!