Starting Tuesday August 18 I will be a working girl again! I just accepted a position at Sonoma-Cutrer Vineyards as their Homeplace Manager. Currently they are not open to the public but they are going through the steps right now to open a tasting room in October. I will be heading up that project and managing it once it is open. The company is owned by Brown-Foreman and publicly traded on the NYSE so all of you stock holders, start buying up your shares now because the price is just going to skyrocket once I'm on board!! Brown-Foreman's brands include Jack Daniels, Finlandia Vodka, Southern Comfort, Woodford Reserve, Fetzer and a whole bunch more. Sonoma-Cutrer is located on Slusser Rd. in Windsor right by the airport. In fact, when you are at the winery the planes fly so low overhead it looks like you can touch them! The only downside is they only make Chardonnay and Pinot but I guess that means I just need to broaden my pallet a little and start liking some new varietals!
Wish me luck!
4 comments:
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. It sounds like this position is right up your alley. Enjoy you last week of freedom, run all those errands. The Lord gave you a gift of time off and now you've got a great job. You are truely blessed.
I'm happy but I'm sad you got a job. It was quite nice knowing that your blog could be updated during the day, or that Facebook would tell us about your daily activities. But I'm happy that you finally found something that you like!
Yeah! I'm so excited for you. But I will miss our morning talks:( Do you think they will mind if you keep up our daily chats...we can call it client development:) We'll celebrate when I see you!!
Congratulations Michelle! That so exciting! Nothing better then being there from the beginning of something huge! I miss working :( I'm going to live vicariously through you K? LOL XOXO
Post a Comment