Monday, August 17, 2009

Keep on reading!

Andrew and I got back last night from a whirlwind week of fun! We picked up Paige and Hayley at the airport, visited Oma in Alameda, met with old friends from college, went to Tahoe for Girl's Weekend, met Jennie for lunch on the way and then headed to Bass Lake to drop off Paige and Hayley with her family.

Instead of one REALLY long post, I broke our adventures up into a few semi-long posts! ;) I think the best way to read them is to scroll down to the first post (College Playdate) and read backwards.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

What an amazing week Michelle! You certainly ended your unemployment with a bang! Congrats again on the new job and Andrew is just adorable!

Karla and Brian said...

That looks like the perfect way to end your "retirement" good luck with the new job.