We had a great time in San Francisco this weekend. Brian, Andrew, myself, Alex and Kelsey went and spent the day on Pier 39 and Fisherman's Wharf. Kelsey had never been to the city so I made sure that we saw everything we could in one day. The girls were good sports and amused Brian and I with all of the crazy things we wanted them to do! Here is our day in pictures....
First we went to the aquarium on Pier 39. Andrew liked looking at all of the fish.

Alex and Kelsey wanted to go into the fish tank.
(Crazy thing #1 we made them do!)

The touch pools were really cool. We pet a tiger shark, bat rays and starfish.


Then it was time to eat at Hard Rock Cafe.

I guess we were a little too boring for Andrew!

Trying on the hats at the Krazy Tops store was actually Alex's idea. Taking pictures and posting them on the internet was ours though!
A Hot Dog and Pizza

I'll be the queen!

The girls said the sea lions were really cool but they could have done without the smell.


Making the girls pose with a street performer was also on the top of their embarrassing events we had them do!

Mmmm, ice cream sundaes at Ghiradelli Square.

I love this girl!

It was a little windy out that day!
2 comments:
I think I recall a picture of you with a Happy Birthday hat on from that same store.
How fun! Wish I could have been there too.
Post a Comment