Wednesday, December 30, 2009

He's lucky he's so cute!

Andrew is lucky that he has such cute little butt cheeks because that is what I saw when I went to get him out of his crib this afternoon. I will admit that I left him in his crib a little longer than planned while I finished a few chores. When I went into his room to get him, his pants were on the floor and I could see two little cheeks facing me! In the time that I thought he was playing while I worked, he was taking off his pants, diaper and peeing all over his crib! The good news is there wasn't any poop anywhere! Brian was also home so he was put on "get Andrew dressed" duty while I took up "clean-up" duty. Let's just hope I don't have to start duct taping his diapers for nap time.

3 comments:

Ali C. said...

I am laughing my ass off!

Anonymous said...

What! No picture of the cute little cheeks??
Love, Gma

Karla and Brian said...

LOL... sounds like he was telling you he was bored.