Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The mysterious pile of snow....

When I got home from work tonight, there was a big pile of snow on our front lawn. It has been cold here the last few days and it did snow a little on Sunday night high up in the mountains but there wasn't any snow in Rohnert Park. I called Brian at work and he was just as confused about where the snow came from. After deciding that it probably wasn't laced with acid or hiding a bomb, Andrew and I took advantage of the situation and checked it out! Since it is supposed to get into the teens again tonight and not about 40 degrees tomorrow, I'm pretty confident that the snow will be there again tomorrow so we can build a snowman.

Mom, why is there snow in our front yard?




**We found out later tonight that Ryan was up in Tahoe this weekend and came home today with a present for Andrew. Thanks Uncle Ryno for the fun!

3 comments:

Ali C. said...

Wow, you have people that import snow. Crazy.

Karla and Brian said...

What a fun idea! Snow straight from Tahoe. That is so cute!

The DeShazers said...

That is a good friend!! Andrew is a lucky boy!