Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holiday Weekend

Our Christmas festivities are in full swing! This weekend we went to see the "Christmas House" in Rohnert Park, I had all of the mom's from playgroup over for an ornament exchange and cocktail party and the Kinzel side of the family had their holiday gathering. Here is the first part of our weekend:

These ladies are some of the most amazing women I know. They constantly amaze me with their strength and dedication to their children. Andrew and I are so blessed that we met them and have grown to be much more than playgroup buddies! Thanks ladies for all of our support, encouragement and love throughout this year.

Taylor, Melissa, Melissa, Sarah
Me, Tiffany, Kate (with Tyler) and Kristina

We mom's sure know how to PARTY!! I was so excited to bring out the good crystal and fancy items since the kids weren't going to be around. ;)

Andrew was having too much fun looking at all of the lights. This house gets all decorated every year for Christmas. I wonder if the owner has a full time job?!

4 comments:

The DeShazers said...

Looks like lots of fun! Zippy used to live two doors down from Scott who does all of the crazy decorating when we were in college. He does have a full time job but he takes off for a MONTH each year to decorate. I want to know where he stores everything....

Michelle Wing said...

There is a sign in his front yard that says he stores everything in their attic and storage shed in the backyard!

Ali C. said...

That Christmas house is fantastic!

Bill and Paige said...

I"m coming up next year to see that house!!