I love that kid. Made me laugh first thing this morning :) Maybe he should sleep in Bella's bed!
Trust me, he would be more than happy to sleep in Bella's "bed" each night. I'm just not too sure I could justify it to CPS if they came knocking on my door!
He would be racing with Skunk up here to see who could get to the toy first! Too cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love that kid. Made me laugh first thing this morning :) Maybe he should sleep in Bella's bed!
Trust me, he would be more than happy to sleep in Bella's "bed" each night. I'm just not too sure I could justify it to CPS if they came knocking on my door!
He would be racing with Skunk up here to see who could get to the toy first! Too cute!
Post a Comment