Seriously, this is getting old. I've been told more than once that I look young. Tonight at work, a lady asked me what my plans were after I graduated from college. I had to nicely say "I graduated seven years ago and you're looking at it lady!"
Does anyone know where I can get a reverse Botox treatment? I think I may need to get some wrinkles and laugh lines drawn on my face. And, before I get a bunch of comments saying "you'll be thankful one day for your youthful looks," I already know! It still doesn't change the fact that looking like I'm a youngster is annoying!
3 comments:
I know that feeling. People always come to the door and ask if my mom is home.
You're doomed. I was in my thirties before I stopped getting carded. That was a sad day when I could order a drink and not get asked for my ID.
Love, Mom
I miss youth! May I have some of yours?
Post a Comment