Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend at home

We had a nice weekend at home. I had to work in the afternoon on Saturday so Brian was on Andrew duty but other than that, we hung out here all weekend! After having something going on every weekend since Christmas, it was nice to be able to just relax this weekend. Brian cleaned out the garage, I did some shopping and we played a lot with Andrew.

This is what happens when I leave Brian in charge! He swears Andrew climbed in there all by himself with Bella. (I do believe him because Andrew does this a lot but it is still funny!)

Happy Boy!
(I can't wait until he gets over his finger sucking habit)

Perfecting his skills

Taking Scout for a walk
(Again, trying to get a picture without the fingers is an impossible task)

Mom, don't bug me. I'm busy playing with my choo-choo.

2 comments:

The DeShazers said...

Wow. That last picture withe train makes him look like he is almost 2! Wait...in a few months he will be! He is such a cutie :)

Anonymous said...

I want to come play choo-choo!
Love, Gma