Andrew is going to kill me one day for taking this video and posting it online! This is his favorite song. Wait until the end, he even starts singing!!
*Please excuse my dirty house. I just can't keep up these days.
Looks like we'll have to get some updated tunes before he comes to visit again. Maybe we can teach him the Texas two-step; that is if we ever get around to learning it ourselves. Love, Gma & Gpa
4 comments:
OMG I am laughing so hard! I LOVE IT!!! I love that he is singing! He's got some good moves!
ROFL! That boy's got MOVES!
Looks like we'll have to get some updated tunes before he comes to visit again. Maybe we can teach him the Texas two-step; that is if we ever get around to learning it ourselves.
Love, Gma & Gpa
Quite impressive...must get it from his dad!!
Post a Comment