Life has been crazy the last couple of weeks with work and school so we took the day to spend just the three of us. We started off Family Fun Day at Train Town in Sonoma. Brian had never been there and it had been at least 15 years since I was last there. With Andrew's love for trains, we knew he would have a blast.
This is what happens when you ask a high schooler to take your picture! Andrew barely made it in the picture.
Andrew's first ride on the Ferris Wheel.

Getting ready for the train to depart

Half way through the ride, the train stops at a little town and you can feed the animals. Brian showed Andrew what to do and then we let Andrew do it all by himself.



Andrew managed to find himself in jail but we bailed him out!

After the train ride, we took Andrew on the carousel.

Choo Choo!

This was the face when I asked Andrew to smile at lunch.

It was really hot today (90+ degrees) and Andrew had been such a good boy all day long, we decided it was time for an ice cream treat.

Yummy!
(The mean mommy that I am, I told the lady he only needed 1/2 a scoop)

After nap time, we took out all of the water toys and played all afternoon.


I guess Andrew had a good day. He couldn't even stay awake long enough to eat dinner!
3 comments:
Poor tired boy! And that looked like a lot of ice cream still for a 1/2 scoop! I want to go next time...but probably next year!
Looks like a fun day was had by all. Dad & I spent the weekend weeding and planting. I think that is on the agenda for the next three months.
Love, Gma & Gpa
so fun!!! can we go there in Sept please???
Post a Comment