One of the best parts of summer (besides the BBQ's, nice weather, swimming, having fun) is the county fair! Andrew and I went with our friends Kate and Evan yesterday and we had a blast. The boys loves looking at all of the animals and they even rode on two rides! I think the highlight of the day for Andrew was eating his very first ice cream cone. The Clover booth always gives out free cones at the fair and I couldn't pass it up. I was going to share mine with Andrew but then Kate got Evan his own so I decided to follow her lead. Andrew was in ice cream heaven!
Evan and Andrew checking out the animals in the petting zoo


Mmmm, this is yummy.

Riding the Choo-Choo

Andrew is a very good driver!
3 comments:
glad A got his own cone! Were you really going to share??? I like his shoes. Are they stride rites? Are they wide?
so fun! can't believe that you gave him his own cone...don't do that in front of hayley...she thinks we're supposed to share everything. I tell her that's what best friends do :)
Glad to see you didn't get arrested this time :)
Looks like you had plenty of fun without me...didn't miss us at all :( Andrew looks like he enjoyed driving!
Post a Comment