Andrew looks asleep but I promise, he was wide awake the entire time. He's probably looking at a mud puddle trying to figure out how to jump in it.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Safari West
We went with the DeShazers this morning out to Safari West. A few times a year they have an Open House and ticket prices are a lot more reasonable than the usual $60/person. It's a shorter tour but with 2 year olds, shorter = better! I haven't been here for 12 years and it has changed so much. Andrew loved running around and looking at the different animals. Part of the tour was a tram ride and we were graced with a close-up view of a giraffe. We learned on the tour that giraffe are very curious and since most of these animals have been raised by humans, they are not scared.


Andrew looks asleep but I promise, he was wide awake the entire time. He's probably looking at a mud puddle trying to figure out how to jump in it.


Andrew looks asleep but I promise, he was wide awake the entire time. He's probably looking at a mud puddle trying to figure out how to jump in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO FUN!!!
What's the animal in the picture after the lemurs? It looks like a little monkey man! Can't wait to see you all!!
Love, Gma
Post a Comment