Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

I am such a lucky girl! I got to have two birthday parties this week!!

On Tuesday, Brian had to go to class so Jen and Grevin came over to help me celebrate. The boys were so excited that after having Mary's, we got to have cake! Brian didn't totally miss out on the celebration though, he brought home some bubbly (champagne) to toast with!


Andrew loves birthday cake!

Imagine piano/bar/karaoke/jukebox/fun and you will have a Dueling Piano Bar! That is where we went on Saturday night to celebrate my birthday. I've been to these a few times before and they are so much fun. If you ever have the chance to go to one, I highly suggest it. We started the night off right by going down to the city in a limo! It was nice to just sit back and have someone else worry about the driving.




The party crowd!

Yes, they made me go on stage because it was my birthday. I got to hold the harmonica while the guy played the piano. Thanks guys for the embarrassment!

1 comment:

Bill and Paige said...

what a fun night!! wish we could've been there to help celebrate!! Still have your card sitting on my island...I'll get it out to you sooner than later :)

xoxo