I was SO excited to take Andrew to Disneyland. Paige, Hayley and Ainsley were taking a long trip to LA so I invited myself down and off to Disneyland we went. Our first stop was Mickey's house and Andrew was in heaven!! As we were talking though the house, Pluto came through and Andrew got so excited. Next, we saw Minnie and every picture we got, Andrew is staring up at her. Next stop was Mickey and Andrew's reaction was priceless. As soon as we walked in, Mickey knelt down and Andrew ran up to him and gave him a huge hug! It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. The original plan was to just stay until the park closed at 6pm but we ended up going over to CA Adventure and staying until 8pm! I don't know who was having more fun, the kids or Paige and I!
Waiting in line for It's A Small World
Casey Jr. Train Ride
Dumbo!
Andrew's friend from playgroup was at Disneyland the same day as us! We met up with the Bronzan's and went on some rides. The kids think we should have playgroup here more often!
I don't know who was more excited, me or Andrew....he was tall enough to ride the Matterhorn! After the ride I asked if he liked it and he said "Yeah, that was fast!" When I asked if he wanted to go again he said "Nope."
2 comments:
Look at Andrew's smooth moves on H...doesn't he know that is Grey's girl? :)
As for the Matterhorn-your reaction was the same the first time you went on it. You called it the smokey place so Dad and I had to figure out what you were talking about.
Love Gma
Post a Comment