Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cotati Christmas Celebration

I love Christmas time...the lights, Christmas carols and Santa! The city of Cotati was having a Tree Lighting Ceremony tonight and Fire Station Open House. Santa was going to be at the fire station so Jen and I decided we should take the kids down. I can't believe how packed it was. We were one of the first people to get in line for Santa and I'm glad we did because when we were walking out the fire station was packed wall to wall with people. In usual Andrew fashion, he talked Santa's ear off and didn't want to get down. I bribed him with a candy cane and he obeyed! :)




Waiting in line for Santa.  These two really are best friends.  We didn't make the pose for this picture.



I bet you're wondering where the picture of the Christmas tree is?  We were going to a tree lighting ceremony and all I have are pictures at the fire station....that's because once we got there and saw the crowds Jen and I decided to run over and get in line for Santa instead of staying to watch them light the tree.  The boys didn't even know what we missed and we got a prime location in line to see the big guy!

1 comment:

The DeShazers said...

Very fun and memorable evening for all those that attended!! I am still laughing!!