Happy Scott with his beer.
Happy New Year!
It was impossible to get a picture of just the kids so I gave up.
Outside throwing snappers. I let them do the streamers inside but I drew the line at little explosives in the house.
Poor Zippy. Andrew begged him all night long to "go high"
I'm pretty impressed with our group picture!
Zoe and Alex learning to be domestic. :)
Someone (Zippy) thought it would be a good idea to teach the boys how to jump off the couch. At least I got a few fun photo's from it. Explaining to the boys this morning that they couldn't do it again didn't go over so well. I told them when they go to Zippy's house, they can jump off his couch!
Happy New Years! The boys with their champagne (sparkling cider)
How do you tire out three boys who have had cookies, cupcakes and juice? Have them run laps around the house....
Grevin
Andrew
Brewer
Cheers to you and your family. We wish you all a happy and healthy 2012. We are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends.
1 comment:
What another wonderful evening full of fun memories. Love these boys!
Post a Comment