Wednesday, January 4, 2012

So funny...

I love the stage that Andrew is in right now.  He says whatever is on his mind and will tell you exactly how he sees things.  Here are a few of my favorite moments from last month:
  • When I was going to hang up the Christmas stockings, Andrew got upset saying that his was broken.  It looked fine to me so I asked him what was wrong. His response "It's empty, there are no presents inside."
  • Andrew is petrified of automatic flushing toilets.  It makes going in public restrooms very challenging.  As much of a hassle it is I love what his reasoning is.  He will tell you (at a loud volume in the bathroom) "Mommy, it's going to flush my cute little butt down."  We've gotten a few laughs from neighboring stalls with this one.  Perhaps I call his little bottom cute too much!
  • He loves to sing and will make up words to Jingle Bells and Frosty the Snowman.  He sings the chorus correctly but will make up words for the verses.  I'll need to get this one on camera for the full effect.
  • A proper party must have a cake.  Andrew went to a Christmas Party at daycare and when I picked him up I asked if he had fun.  His response "No mommy, it wasn't a party.  There was no cake."
I'm sure I will think of some more later but those are my top favorite from the last month.

1 comment:

The DeShazers said...

Grey has the EXACT same logic on parties and cakes. And I love the bathroom stories..remind me not to fly with you any time soon!!