Monday, October 8, 2012

Where's the elephants?

Andrew and I met Michelle, Brewer and Alex at the San Francisco zoo for a day of fun and adventure. On the way down, I asked Andrew which animals he was excited to see. One of the animals on his list...the elephants. Who knew that the San Francisco zoo didn't have elephants?! Never fear though, they had plenty of other cool and exciting animals to look at and watch and a train to ride so the boys were happy.

Thanks to me, Andrew now wants to have otters living in our both tub. (I may have said something to Michelle about how cool it would be to have an otter and it could live in my bath tub!) I have to remember Andrew can hear what I say!

 

The boys being lions



So happy, riding the train.




On the way home we stopped for a quick picture by the ocean.

No comments: