Earlier this summer, we bought a new tent in preparation for a summer of camping. How many times did we go camping this summer? None! So, before the weather turned too cold and wet we headed out to Sugarloaf Park to go camping and put our new tent to use. I was a little hesitant because A) I didn't grow up camping and wouldn't consider myself an "expert" and B) I was nervous about how Andrew would sleep and if it was going to be a complete disaster!
Both my fears were quickly put to rest. Brian has all of the comforts we need for camping and Andrew did a great job. He loved being outdoors and sleeping in the tent. Each night he went to bed just fine and slept all night long. Sugarloaf is a great family camping area with lots of room to run around and no one was loud at night. We went hiking, BBQ'd, road bicycles, roaster marshmallows and got nice and dirty. Camping was a lot of fun and we can't wait to go again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment