Sunday, May 25, 2014

Inside the mind of a 6 year old!


I started asking Andrew these questions when he was 4.  It's fun to go back and see what the answers have changed (or stayed the same).

How old are you? six
What is your favorite toy? Chester (stuffed animal), dart guns and Lego’s
What is your favorite animal? Raccoon and lemurs
What is your favorite thing to eat? Ribs!
What is your favorite TV show? I don’t have a favorite kind.  I like them all.
What is your favorite movie? Star Wars
What is your favorite game? Mickey Zone  and Indiana Jones video game, Sneaky Snacky Squirrel board game
What is your favorite color? Red and Blue.  I like them both a lot.
What is your favorite song? On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons
Who is your best friend? Drew, my friend and school.
What is your favorite thing to do with mommy? Snuggle
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? Play Indiana Jones video game
Where is your favorite place to go? Brewer’s house and Texas.  Tahoe isn’t vacation because it is our house and you can’t go to your own house for vacation.
What is your favorite book? Kissing Hand
What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a pet finder to find pet’s to sell in the pet store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give Gma a point! I actually discovered how to navigate through older posts using the archive and found his answers when he was 4 and 5.
Looking forward to being there soon!!
Love, Gma