Andrew Joseph Wing
2 months old
2 months old
Dear Andrew,
Today you are two months old. There are times when it feels like Daddy and I brought you home from the hospital yesterday and then there are times when it feels like you have been here for two years. It's hard to believe that it has been 2 months now since I've had more than 5 hours of sleep at a time!
You have grown up so much this month and are becoming more of your own person every day. You smiled for the first time on July 4 and of course it was for daddy and not me. I won't hold that against you though, I know you still love me. You now are smiling all of the time and flirting with anyone who will pay attention to you. You are also starting to talk a lot more. When I put you on your play mat, you will lay there and talk to all of your animal friends. I'm still not sure what you are all talking about but it must be something good because you never get tired of them!
You are still a great sleeper. You go down every night around 8:00 and will sleep for 5-6 hours before waking up again. During the day you take a morning nap for about 2 hours and an afternoon nap for 2-3 hours. Mommy is so lucky that you are such a great sleeper and she gets a lot of stuff done while you are napping.
You took your first trip this month when we flew in Gpa's plane to Tahoe. You did a great job on the plane and at Northstar. I can't wait until you are older and we can play in the pool and go skiing in the winter. I have so many happy memories of Northstar growing up and I can't wait for you to have the same.
Your likes this month: playing on your play mat, going on walks, being outside and watching trees, staring at lights when they are on, looking at yourself in the mirror, bath time, being bounced on someones knee and hanging out in your swing.
Things you don't like: tummy time (you only last about 2 minutes before you start screaming), being outside in the wind and being cold.
We have had a lot of fun this last month and I can't wait to see what fun new things you will be doing this next month. I'm so lucky to be able to be home and spend this time watching you grow. You are our little miracle baby and mommy and daddy love you very much.
Love,
Mom
3 comments:
I love his little smile :)
I think he gets cuter everyday!!!
In the top picture he reminds me of Opa. I can't wait to hear about the next adventures!
Love
Karla
Post a Comment