Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Auntie M's visit

Brian had to go out of town for a couple days for work so my friend Michelle came up to visit and hang out with Andrew and I. We had a great three days. On Sunday we just hung out around the house, on Monday we went over to the winery to visit my co-workers and then went out to lunch with one of our friends and this morning we went to Andrew's doctors appointment. It was a huge help having M1 here and Andrew and I both enjoyed the company.

Auntie M wanted to see how many toys she could get on the swing!

Auntie M giving Andrew a bath

Auntie M and Andrew snuggling

Feel free to come back whenever you want Michelle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time! Thanks for letting me hangout and I can't wait to come back.

~Auntie M