Saturday, July 5, 2008

Flying Baby

Leaving for Tahoe

At the Day Lodge
Andrew's In-Flight Cocktail Service

4 Generations
*Oma*Me*Andrew*Mima
Andrew's First Ride on the Gondola

We just got back from our first family vacation. We flew to Tahoe for the Fourth of July. Andrew did fantastic on the airplane, he even had his own set of headphones! It was great to get away for a few days and spend some time with family. My mom, dad, Brian, Andrew and I flew up on Thursday and then Oma, Dave and Terri drove up Friday morning. Northstar is giving out free lift tickets for hikers so we took the Gondola up to mid-mountain and then walked down the ski trail back to the village on Friday morning. If only they would give out free lift tickets in the winter!! In the afternoon, while Andrew was taking his nap, Brian and my dad went out to play golf while the ladies stayed in and played board games. It was nice to have


It was a great weekend and we're looking forward to going up again.

3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

I love his in-flight cocktail!

Anonymous said...

I totally love this blog! It's great to be able to see pictures of the family. Especially when I'm so far away and don't get to make it down.

I love you guys!
Karla

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun. I like the headset for Andrew, I guess it is better than the camo bandages.