Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Operation Dog/Baby Walk a success!

I got wild this morning and decided that Bella needed to come with Andrew and I on our morning walk. Those of you who have met Bella are probably saying "Have you lost your mind?" Bella is a little hyper and loves to say hi to everyone we pass on our walks. She actually did very well. I tied her up to the stroller and made sure to hold on tight. She only got run over by the stroller twice before she realized that walking next to the stroller was a better idea than walking/jumping/running in front of the stroller. As usual, Andrew loved his morning walk. Surprisingly he stays awake during his walks and just looks around and makes cute little noises. Perhaps we'll try to take Bella with us more often now that I know it won't be a total disaster!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations sounds like Bella took the hint quickly! Sox got the idea down pretty quick too. It will get easier the more you take her with you. She might have some set backs here and there. I can't remember if I used to tie Sox up to the stroller or tie (hook) the leash around my waist. I'll have to ponder that for a while to see if it comes back...

Love Ya,
Karla

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. I'm glad Bella will be able to join you on your walks now.

Kimi said...

I'm glad you had success! It gets easier every time...I usually take Carina, Bailey, and make phone calls using my Blue Tooth while we go on walks. Multi-tasking is critical with babies :o)

Ali C. said...

I hope Andrew didn't grow too much. I am almost there to see him! Is he smiling yet???