Monday, July 21, 2008

Where am I going?

It's official....I've completely lost my mind. They say that you forget things when you are pregnant but I think it gets even worse after you have the baby. I must have lost a few brain cells during labor!

Today I left the house to go to Costco. Oma was up babysitting Andrew so I was going to take advantage of some baby free shopping. I get in the car and start driving. I pull into the Target parking lot, find a parking spot, get out of the car and walk into Target.

I know what you're thinking....."I thought she said she was going to Costco." Well, you are correct. As soon as I pulled the cart out of the rack at Target I realized I was in the wrong place! It wouldn't have been so bad but I really needed to go to Costco because I had some pictures developed that I needed to pick up. I put the cart back, got back in the car and went to Costco.

Perhaps this means I go to Target a little too much when my car just automatically goes there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your Target budget might need to be re-evaluated.

Valley

Anonymous said...

Haha - That is great :)

Anonymous said...

LOL... There's no place like Target!

Karla

Bill and Paige said...

LOL!! I love it:) You need to talk to candace...she forgets EVERYTHING!!