Yesterday we met with my playgroup and had a Chili Cookoff. This play date was a little different because we invited the husbands to come with us. Brian was excited because he was able to make his award winning chili again! He started on Saturday afternoon and the chili sat in the crock pot cooking away until we left at 4:30 on Sunday. Every few hours Brian would go into the kitchen to check on his chili and see how it was coming along. He even woke up in the middle of the night on Saturday to go and check on it! All of his efforts paid off, he won first place! It was a great night. The husbands were able to bond and the kids were able to play!
Brian making his famous chili

All of the Chili makers and their babies

Daddies bonding

The Babies
(Olivia, Savannah, Adam, Race, Andrew, Kaitlyn with Maddie on her lap, Colby)

2 comments:
I want to try the famous award winning Chili when I get down there! Congrats on winning first place Brian!
Karla
I bet he is going to have alot of requests for his chili now. I was thinking we should have left overs of it for one of our lunch dates....
Post a Comment