Andrew and I have been very busy this week and it's only Wednesday! On Monday, we met Melissa for lunch at Mary's. I haven't seen Melissa for a long time and it was great to catch up and it is always fun to go to Mary's. Andrew was a trooper and entertained himself while Melissa and I chatted away for 2 hours!

Tuesday we celebrated St. Patrick's Day with a traditional Corned Beef dinner. I didn't think that Andrew would like it but in his usual fashion, he ate everything I put on his tray. The only thing he still doesn't like to eat is peas which is ok with me since Brian and I don't eat them either!

Today we went to see Jen and baby Grevin. I got to see Grevin in the hospital but I didn't take Andrew with me. This was Andrew's very first time that he had seen anyone younger than him and he was very interested in Grevin especially when he would make noise. Andrew would stop what he was doing and just stare and him. I did have to stop Andrew from just crawling right over him a few times!

The difference between 44 weeks and 1 week!

Now I'm packing us all up and we are going to Tahoe for a couple of days. Never a quite moment in this house!
2 comments:
Andrew is so fashionable:)
You better rest up after Tahoe because then you have another fun week in CO!!!
Yeah, that means you get to come see me!
Post a Comment